Cards

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Long Time Since Posting

Since last posting, I have a new grand-baby girl, Lauren got married and I keep on crafting:)  I still make cards.  Have signed up for a few classes with Christy Tomlinson and Junelle Jacobsen.  Love their work and love their classes.  I started taking a watercolor class in Denton, hoping one day my art will improve.   I love watercolors but sometimes wonder if I have an artist's brain.  Will keep plugging away.  I am doing the Documented Life Project through Roben Marie Smith, Loraine Bell, Rae Missigman, Barbara Copeland Moore and Sandi Keene.  You keep a daily journal of your life with weekly prompts from the administrators.

A couple of pictures for Documented Life Project:  January



First pictures for February:  Choose an artist that inspires you.  Of course it is Junelle Jacobsen:)



No comments:

Post a Comment